Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 6

Wow what a difference a day can make or is that a night? I feel freakin fantastic today! Could just be that we all had a pretty decent sleep last night. Whatever the case I'm so happy. When I did my morning exercises I felt so light and nimble and well, juicy. Like all my insides and bones and everything are hydrated for the first time in my life. Incredible. The feelings of love, joy and gratitude are sending shivers through my whole body. This is why I wanted to juice feast in the first place, I have these blissful feelings all the time anyway but I thought that with a clean body they would be much more intense and longer lasting. Oh it's nice to be right some times. If this keeps up I will fly through the next 86 days.
Changes to note:
-Marussia and Rebecca said that my face is looking thinner today and the little pot belly is melting away. Actually I had a moment of reflection where I thought "hey I may never have this cute ponch ever again I should of appreciated it more while it was here!"
Not sure what my weight is, will check tonight at Ma and Paws.
-Dreams. I have heard that while feasting your dreams become more intense and vivid and that was certainly the case last night. A little too "R" rated to go into detail.......hehe. Actually I have never been able to cheat on Duston in my dreams, I'll get to the point of like holding hands with someone and then this feeling of panic comes over me as think what am I doing?? Where is Duston? Let's just say that for the first time in our 6 years of being together that was not the case last night. Nice. The funny thing is it just made me all the more in love and attracted to him today. It doesn't hurt that he is really starting to glow.
Alright well just wanted to jot down these things in case I feel like crap again later. Until then I'm having the best day ever.


Yup looking at this picture I think the girls were right, my chin seems kinda pointy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the same about the belly Kyla, sorry I just forgot to say, it definetly looks smaller. It was nice to see you :)

Reesh said...

I'm glad you're continuing to write it all down still, even the emotional stuff like on Day 5. I think this is going to be such a great journey no matter how long it lasts and to able to look back on it all will be very rewarding.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I cant imagine giving up food..Probably why I will never have a tight body...haha.. good luck to you and thank you keeping us updated.. best of luck to you and see you at Papa's Birthday?

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry forgot to say

Malinda

Sherry and Avery said...

You sexy Mama! Need more updates!