Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 10, eating again...oops

Yes well looks like we didn't make it to 92 days, hehe. I could make a whole lotta excuses for ending the feast but really we just wanted to. It was starting to consume every waking moment, making juices, straining juices, thinking about making more juices, juices, juices, juices, ahhhhh! So I had some fruit last night and it made me feel fantastic. This morning I had more juice and thought maybe I'd just do juices and fruit for awhile but then I just had to have a bite of Reesh's raw buckwheat granola and then some of her un-tuna and so much for that. Honestly though I think I benefited greatly from just 9 days. That's the longest I've ever gone without food and my body is grateful for it I'm sure. Plus now that we have done this I think it will be something we do again and maybe one day we will go for the whole 92. Eating again will certainly make the end of the month easier. We have 2 raw catering gigs in a few weeks and I was starting to become a little stressed out about them. I am not a recipe follower more of a do it yourself, to taste, kinda gal and I wasn't sure if I could manage making food for people without testing it first. Problem solved. So that's it for the juicing updates but I have found this blog rather fun so perhaps I will continue to enthrall you all with more tales of life in the Goodness household.
To finish off, here is another photo of my darling boy and the shenanigans he was up to this morning with his cousins. Hey, he put the necklace on himself, we just accentuated his choice a little.....

.

5 comments:

Reesh said...

Halen didn't exactly object to any of it. In fact, he asked for the super sparkly shoes, or should I say "shoos"

Glad you are continuing on with the blog. I see you every day and talk to you on the phone about twice a day, but thank god I can read about your life too, there might be crucial information that I NEED to know!!!

P.S. Dev said he will think about the cleanse...

Sherry and Avery said...

I agree Reesh, keep it up cause I am snoopy and need to know everything! And sometimes, work is borring! Yeah now I can have the Raw potluck I wanted as a mama/baby housewarming party! I wasn't going to if you were J.feasting cause that would be no fun without the resident guru, and no fair!

Eva said...

Yep keep up the blog please even if you aren't juice feasting! Now Andrea and I can talk about your blog AND your sister's blog and PHEW for that otherwise what on earth would we discuss?! Btw your son is beautiful:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

He may be playing dress up, or his mommy and auntie were helping "accentuate the necklace", but he is still too adorable to be mistaken for a girl, sparkly shoes notwithstanding. However, it is a lovely ensemble and looks like it was lots of fun, wish I was there:-)
Love
Grammy